What is the Residence Hall Association?
The Residence Hall Association offers the chance to make a difference on-campus. As an officer you will have the authority to allocate money, join committees, advocate on important issues, and grow as an individual. ,You also have the opportunity to lead committees, increase advocating opportunities, and even run for an executive board position! Some benefits include attending conferences, lunch and learns, banquets, and our off-campus retreat. Every resident on campus is a member of the Residence Hall Association. Those who wish to lead their fellow residents can become a Hall Council Officer or Committee Chair.
The Residence Hall Association strives to act with our values system, vision statement, and tenets always in mind.
The Georgia Tech Residence Hall Association strives for a fulfilled resident population through building community, developing leadership, and encouraging personal growth.
- Integrity - Conducting all affairs with unwavering dedication to moral standards.
- Honesty - Remaining truthful in all circumstances.
- Unity - Working as one RHA to benefit all residents and build community.
- Accountability - Being responsible for the actions taken individually and as an organization.
- Growth - Continuous personal, organizational, and communal improvement.
- Fostering a firm spirit of leadership, citizenship, and community.
- Providing a positive cultural, educational, and social atmosphere.
- Encouraging participation in extracurricular activities.
- Aiding the housing administrators in improving living conditions.
- Representing the residents of the Georgia Tech Community.